The Five Minute Journal for Kids
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Five Minute Journal for Kids uses daily guided questions to help children focus on the good in life. It changes the way they think throughout the day by allowing them to recognise gratitude in everyday things. 5 daily questions to instil gratitude, set the intention for the day, and promote reflection.
A prompt journal that assists children between 5 to 16 years old to:
- training their brain to focus on the good in life,
- become more intentional with their living and actions.
If history has taught us anything- it is that for centuries, countless men and women of strong character and power have turned to the pen and paper to dive into the depths of their minds to express, explore and enhance their life. Now imagine how rich life is for the child who journals right from childhood:
- expresses his/herself freely and authentically.
- learn to figure out why they are feeling what they are feeling.
- to actively solve their problems.
The Five Minute Journal for Kids is broken up into two sections: a morning routine section and a night routine section.
☼ Morning Routine: In the first few minutes after waking up, you have the precious opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the day. The morning section asks you 3 precise questions to start your day on a positive note and set intentions to make your day great.
- ☾ Night Routine: The night section helps you reflect on the good throughout your day & lessons learned, ensuring you end your day on a positive note.
Here are 3 benefits to expect when your child is encouraged to commit to his/her 5 Minute Journal:
- Healing (where necessary) or building up their emotional health
- Empowerment to understand their whole self
- Nurturing for their personal wholesome growth
With a simple structured format based on positive psychology research, your child will start and end each day with gratitude.
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days. Delivery fee = $6 (free for orders over $60)
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
We're here to help! Please reach out to us via email - email@example.com