2023 Weekly Planner, Snow Pea
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
2023 Weekly Planner, Snow Pea, by Emma Kate Co.
The perfect planner for keeping track of time and life's details, this 'Weekly Planner' features monthly and weekly views, plus a notes section. Beautifully designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker. Designed with every kind of day in mind.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… play-dates, pilates and doctor's appointments… or milestones, memories and little moments.
Slightly shorter and wider than an A5, it's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday, December 5 2022, through to Sunday, December 31 2023
- Vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends. Note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal
- Monthly spreads for January 2023 to December 2023, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2024 to June 2024 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2023 and 2024
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of the planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush-lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages from being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe champagne gold page edging
- Cover monogrammed in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]