Mindful Affirmations for Kids
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mindful Affirmations for Kids, by Intelligent Change
Mindfulness for children is the perfect way to introduce your kids to the daily practice of positive thinking. Using positive psychology and mindful techniques, these 52 affirmation cards will help your child to tune into their inner strength, build confidence and self-esteem, and learn how to find joys in life’s challenges.
Use these 52 illustrated affirmation cards to teach love, kindness, and acceptance. This set is meant to be used every week, so that you can help your child find their inner strength and overcome doubts and boost self-esteem every day.
Affirmations that teach kindness and acceptance.
For their confident, positive, and mindful inner voice.
- Every week, your child can choose a new Affirmation Card and place it in a spot they will see often–bedside table, desk, bathroom, or their play nook.
- Encourage them to read their affirmations shortly after waking up or right before they go to sleep.
- You can read the affirmation together, repeat it as a mood-boosting mantra, or even turn it into a song. Make Mindful Affirmations a part of their daily routine.
- Encourage kids to reuse cards that speak to them and skip over any they find less meaningful on a particular day.
Positive, mindful affirmations teach love, kindness, and acceptance, empowering kids to try new things, learn from their mistakes, and be grateful for their achievements
- 52 illustrated affirmation cards for kids
- Meant to be used every week
- Cards size: 4.13” x 5.11” / 105mm x 130mm
- Made from 100% recycled, biodegradable, and FSC™ paper
- Every set of affirmations comes with FSC™ beechwood stand with Intelligent Change laser cut logo
- 100% plastic free
Comes in a box–perfect for mindful gifts to the little ones in your life
These colorful mindful phrases, curated by Mimi Ikonn, will imprint positive messages on children’s subconscious minds. When read and repeated daily, affirmations will nurture self-worth and self-love, helping children develop positive attitudes and encouraging them to grow into happy and whole human beings.