Little Dreamer, Baby Journal, Pecan
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The perfect gift for the newborn and new parents—an elegant and timeless keepsake to be passed down. With beautiful illustrations, thoughtful prompts and paper crafted for memory.
- Designed consciously to include all genders + family types.
- Emma's hand-brushed lettering!
- Lightweight - under 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
Each chapter is designed with unique and thoughtful prompts for the busy parent, along with open space for the creatively-free.
- A ‘my firsts’ prompt card for developmental milestones
- 'More to tell me?' dot grid spreads are included at the end of each month, as additional space for writing, photos and other memorabilia
- Additional 8 dot grid pages are also included (positioned all together, at the back of the journal)
- 3 grosgrain ribbon dividers
- An expandable pocket for memorabilia collected along the way
- Luxuriously beautiful light gold gilded edging
- Presented in a beautiful fabric-covered keepsake box
- 150gsm beautiful quality, environmentally responsible FSC certified paper
- Off-white pages
- 128 pages | 64 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- 500 grams
- Linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
Featuring Emma's hand-brushed lettering on:
- a poem
- a manifesto
- plus, bespoke illustrations throughout, including a family tree and world map.
18 Tabbed Documentations:
- Parent profiles
- Each month for the first twelve months
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days. Delivery fee = $6 (free for orders over $60)
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
We're here to help! Please reach out to us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org