Ryder Carroll x LT1917 Bullet Journal Edition 2, Blue22
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Edition 2 was designed to embrace the diversity of the Bullet Journal community -in both form and function. The Grid Guide is a tool to help design-forward Bullet Journalists quickly layout their pages.
- Features dot boxes where you may use colours with – or instead of bullets – to categorize your entries.
- Each square serves as clean little micro canvases to organize your thoughts your way.
Intentions Page: A tool is only as useful as its purpose.
- Helps you think about what the purpose of this notebook – your Bullet Journal practice – is. Is it to be more organized? Less forgetful? Launch a YouTube channel? All of the above?
- Whatever it is, stating your intention before you begin, will provide your practice with more clarity, focus, and purpose.
- It greatly improves the odds of your practice yielding meaningful results.
- This page is also a dot-grid so that it can be easily divided.
- Setting an intention isn't a vow, it's a direction, a starting point.
- As time passes, as you learn, chances are your intentions will change. Simply turn back to this page, and add your new intention. Over time, you can see the progress you've made. You can witness your story unfold.
- This allows for customizability.
- You can use the Index as is, or quickly divide it up into columns like "work", "home", "class" etc.
The Page Design: Margins
- For letterers and calligraphers, this provides more room for ornate page topics in both the vertical and horizontal orientations.
- For artists, doodlers, and crafters, this provides more room for decoration and marginalia.
- If you're none of the above, when left blank, the white space outside the grid helps to neatly frame the content inside the grid, and make it pop.
The Page Design: Dot Grid
- Designed to be visually balanced when divided.
- In addition to the Grid Guide at the front of the notebook, you'll also find page dividers on the inner and bottom margins of each page. They were designed to be subtle enough to disappear when you're not looking for them, but quickly accessible when you are.
- They'll help you quickly layout your spreads.
- That's also why the page number is centred: to help you quickly find the middle of the page.
- It also makes it cleaner when threading your Collections.
The Page Design: Page Status Bullet
When you start Bullet Journaling heavily, chances are you'll have a lot of Tasks. Sometimes that results in hunting through your pages for opens Tasks.
- A quick way to see which pages still need attention, and which ones were complete.
- Just below the page number, you'll see a Task bullet. This represents the status of your page. Once you've completed everything on a page, you can mark it as complete using the "X".
- No more hunting for open Tasks!
- You can also use the page status bullet to mark pages as special or important using different symbols or colours or indicate if you've migrated a page's content. It's up to you.
- This will help you quickly locate special pages and orient yourself in a Collection.
- A huge time saver, especially during monthly reflection/migration.
- The new paper used in Edition 2 was created specifically for Bullet Journalists.
- 120 gsm weight and composition make the paper much more art/colour friendly, while not being as rigid or heavy as an art journal.
- The soft white colour makes it easy on the eyes for extended journaling.
- The composition of the new paper drastically reduces ghosting, and the texture is smooth with just enough tooth to make writing a real pleasure.
- F.S.C certified, which means that it's sustainably sourced.
The Pocket Guide
- Features a lot of visual examples, as well as demonstrating what an average month of Bullet Journaling looks like.
- It shows how all the pieces come together.
- This makes it a great resource for both beginning and seasoned Bullet Journalist's alike.
- If you don't need the guide, then it makes for a nice little gift that you can give to someone you think could benefit from learning how to Bullet Journal.
- The guide fits perfectly into the included back pocket of the notebook without adding a lot of bulk.
- Allows it to serve as a ruler when laying out your pages.
The Sticker Sheet
Designed to remove even more friction from your practice, it features a bunch of super lightweight tools to save you time. Stickers include:
- The name of each month for your monthly logs, printed in metallic foil, because every new month is a milestone worth celebrating!
- 12 strips of days and 12 strips date so you can quickly set up your Monthly Log's timeline.
- The foil dots can be used for priority tasks.
- Intentionality stickers. The larger foil dots and lightning bolt serve as visual cues to help you trigger desired behaviours. For example, stick a bolt next to your toothbrush to remember to floss. Place one on your monitor to remember to drink water. Put one on your phone case to remember not to pick it up as often. They're just simple ways to help expand your BuJo practice into the real world.
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days. Delivery fee = $6 (free for orders over $60)
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
We're here to help! Please reach out to us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org