We rely on and enjoy relationships, because they make us feel good about ourselves. They also provide a measure of stability during times of stress or uncertainty. When work-life gets stressful, busy and all-consuming, we know relationships can be put on the back burner. So use this tool when you want to feel more close and connected—and it’s outside of work!
- 112 questions to ask and to answer to bring you closer to the people you care about.
- These aren’t the superficial, chit-chat kind of questions. They’re the complex and (mostly) serious ones — questions like, “How would other people describe you?”, “What’s one thing you would change about the way you were raised?”
This tool is intended for adults; we ask that you think carefully about the questions and answers posted by others. Some material may be considered too personal or difficult to share with strangers. Instances we recommend using these cards:
- On a date with your significant other
- At a dinner party with friends
- At home on the couch with family
- Over a cup of tea (or perhaps a G&T)
- You can also use the questions as journal prompts, to spark deep introspection and reflection.