Have you always wanted to keep records of your daily life but could never sustain a diary? Do you feel like your days are blurring into each other, and that life is just zooming by?
How it works:
We’ve structured the day into 3 blocks (morning, afternoon, evening) — this makes it easier to recount your day. We also divided your journaling into “Things that Happened” and “Feelings & Thoughts” (optional!) so that you can easily log events and your accompanying reaction side-by-side — literally life-changing!!
Why it works:
- Structured categories: forget the prose. Use bullet points to quickly jot down your day’s happenings and how you feel!
- Undated: Fill it in when you want, leave it when you don’t. Say goodbye to overwhelming backlog and wasted pages.
- Optional fields: Let go of the fear of leaving the pages blank. Not every event needs Feelings & Thoughts. You can even ignore an entire segment of the day if nothing eventful happened.
This journal is for you if you’ve always wanted to track your days but could never commit to it. You just want to quickly log the important bits of your day and your feelings, without taking too much time.
This journal is not for you if you enjoy writing about your feelings and slowly unraveling your thoughts. Get a blank notebook and go have your me-time!
- A5 (148 x 210mm, half of A4)
- Fabric-wrapped hard cover (convenient to write in bed!) with embossed details
- 192 cream-coloured pages with minimal ghosting
- 1x name page, 1x journal introduction, 1x sample page, 189x undated journal pages
- Thread-sewn lay-flat binding
- 1 ribbon marker so you can pickup where you left off